This info is for individuals who:
- Have received a Health Risk Warning (HRW) via SMS for 7-day monitoring as
- They have been identified to be close contacts of a COVID positive case on Isolation Order, based on TraceTogether / SafeEntry records, or
- Are a household member of a COVID positive case on Isolation Order
Individuals living in the same household as a COVID positive case should ensure their COVID positive household member who has received an Isolation order (IO) has nominated them for a HRW through the link in their Isolation Order SMS.
- Acknowledge your HRW by clicking on this link.
- You are legally required to self-isolate immediately and take an ART self-test within 24 hours.
- Submit your result at this link. Only the first ART result needs to be submitted online.
What to expect
If you need to leave your house, you must do an ART self-test once a day before leaving your house during the 7-day HRW period.
If you test ART negative, you can leave your house for normal activities. Do minimise unnecessary social interactions. You must still complete the 7-day monitoring period.
If you test ART positive, please refer to this page.
If you feel unwell at any point, please refer to this page
If you run out of ART kits, you can collect more from a nearby vending machine but must return home immediately. For locations of these vending machines, click here.
The rest of your household not on HRW are free to carry out their normal activities.
When can I be discharged?
Don’t see your question here? Check out our FAQ