[Updated 16 February 2022]
This info is for individuals who:
- Have been tested positive by a doctor.
- Are assessed to be high risk / have severe symptoms, and not eligible for Home Recovery Programme (HRP).
What to expect in the coming days
You should receive an SMS within 48 hours of your positive test result on HealthHub to inform you that you are not eligible for Home Recovery Programme.
You will receive a call within the next few days to schedule your transfer to an appropriate care facility.
You should continue to self-isolate and monitor your health while you wait for transfer.
- For medical assistance while waiting for your transfer, you may return to your GP. Otherwise, you can request for a telemedicine provider at go.gov.sg/telemedicineproviders.
- For more information on telemedicine and when to use it, click here.
When can I be discharged?
- Your discharge will be managed by the care facility that you have been taken to.
- If you have received a discharge memo, that can be used as proof of recovery.
Don’t see your question here? Check out our FAQ