Protocol 2 - For individuals who are well but tested positive
This information is for individuals who:
- Have tested positive but feel physically well.
Note: If you are aged 60 and above, and unvaccinated, even if you are feeling well, you should still consult a doctor after testing positive.
You should immediately stop going to work and cancel your social activities to protect others from possibly being infected with COVID-19.
Stay calm. There is no need to rush to a hospital to get tested. Doing so may expose you to more risk because there may be other infected people there.
You should self-isolate for at least 72 hours. This will allow you to safely recover, monitor your health and avoid spreading the virus further.
What to expect
Monitor your health and follow the steps listed.
If you are feeling unwell, including having fever, cough, sore throat, visit this page.
What to do in the upcoming days
- At the end of 72 hours, you should do a self-administered ART.
- If the result is negative, you can resume your normal activities.
- If the result is positive, continue to self-isolate.
- You can stop self-isolation and resume normal activities when you get a negative result.
If you feel unwell at any point, please refer to this page
Don’t see your question here? Check out our FAQ